Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Generics Global Industry Guide 2013-2022” under Life Sciences category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Global Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered:
– What was the size of the global generics market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the global generics market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global generics market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the global generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Request a free sample copy of Generics Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/840362
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– For the purposes of this profile, a generic drug is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the ‘generic-eligible’ market, are not included.
– The market value is evaluated at ex-factory prices.
– Market volume is quantified here as the percentage of the total ethical pharmaceutical market volume in a country or region which is accounted for by generic drugs. It is therefore a generics penetration rate measure, not an absolute measure of market volume.
– Regional volumes are calculated as weighted averages of countries which make up the region in question where volume data exists.
– Note that any volumes of “1” (one) or 100% are due to rounding as our research does not believe that generics will ever fully represent 100% of the medicinal market in any country or region.
– All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
– The global generics market had total revenues of $307.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% between 2013 and 2017.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 70.2% in 2017.
– The US is the largest market in the world; it made up 33.5% of the global value in 2017. Other large markets include China, Japan, Germany, and India.
Reasons to buy
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global generics market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global generics market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Generics-Global-Industry-Guide-2013-2022/840362
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus